6.10.2008

YAY!!!!

Ok so... all the turmoil has been solved lol... You see... I have a new Latin partner now. And I felt bad about having to talk to my other partner who is like one of my close friends so that I can dance with the other guy now... so hehe.. Anywho I have a new Latin partner and so far things are going great!! I'll have to post some pictures of us when we get going more... :)
Anyways... So last night... I made this great decision of wanting a change... So I cut my hair!!! It's even a little shorter than what I was thinking of doing with it. :) lol So Here's a picture... tell me what you think.

So in the picture if you haven't noticed... I'm Sun burnt... This would be from the Modeling Photo Shoot that I just got done with... It was fun for the most part... but I mean it was a good experience and maybe one day I'll get to be on a new poster for the school... Who knows though.. They might not use any of the shots that I'm even in.... lol that would have made today a waste of time.... oh well I'm over it... Ok so I'm going to go because I'm working by myself at the moment, and the phones are off the hook.... So I'll post later... Peace out

ttyl ~Kim

No comments: