6.11.2008

Smiles!!

So this is going to be fairly short cuz I'm sick of typing today and I've gotta type up a paper in a little while.... I just have to say that I got to see someone last night and it was AMAZING!!! It was just a lot of fun to hang out and chill and not feel pressured to be something or someone I'm not. We went shopping, Hung out, Set stuff up, Organized, and just laughed. It was great... I can't wait to hang out with him again.
So this morning Laura got back to team and it was fun having her back. Me and Seth got to dance like 3/4 of the time with them because they were working on the cha-cha that we helped Laura clean. It was way fun and I'm looking forward to getting our own routines for competition. :) Other than that not to much else has happened today. I'm just out of it... I'm at work so I can't work on my homework because the phone calls just make me loose my train of thought... which isn't usually nice when I'm writing about something lol... So that makes it a lost cause, not to mention IR's dumb surveyors are here and being retarded... So that doesn't help me work on my homework either. So any who... My Horoscope for the day sorta hit me right on the head because it told me like almost exactly what I was thinking at the moment I looked at it... Well not what I was thinking but an answer to what I was thinking about..... lol

Aquarius: You have no idea how to resolve an issue, so just be honest and say you're not sure what to do next. .

Anyways I'm gonna head I love you all!!!!! Peace out!!!

ttyl~Kim

No comments: