6.01.2008

My weekend adventures....

So I had started off Saturday a good way like any girl should and went and bought me and my mom new shoes and my mom a couple shirts. (I got like 6 new pairs of shoes lol... but they were only like $5 or so each so it's all good right?) Then later on me and Nettie chilled for awhile then we had Laura's teams performance. That I was in charge of. The team is used to dancing on this big floor... well we showed up and they had them up on this tiny stage that's like a 1/4 of their regular floor... and it had like tables behind the curtains making it even smaller. Then their sound system was like a little disc-man that was plugged into a machine... On the stage... So I had to be on the stage with the sound system with the team lol... it was really retarded.... and they were supposed to do a couple things in between numbers well they didn't so I got to make a fool of myself by trying to talk to the audience and explain things to them in between while the team was trying to change costumes. So all in all... it ended up being a pretty good looking... mess lol.. :) After that me and Nettie went and chilled with Veronica for awhile. That was a TOTAL Blast... I learned a new song... 'I kissed a girl' it's Hilarious!!!! Then Nephi came and got me and Nettie and we went Clubbin a COMPLETELY FUN TIME WITH THEM!!! Me and Nettie got to get our faces painted while we went out on the outside part of the club because we were dying inside... she got a big Red and pink butterfly across her whole face its way cute!!! Then I got a Tribal Rose on my right cheek. then we went back in and just kept dancing until the club closed. It was fun and Nephi was like our body guard to keep crazy, creepy boys away from us. There was actually a couple times when I would pull Nettie away from guys and tell them that we were there together and not to mess with her. One of the times we ended up smearing part of her face paint onto my forehead so I had this random black blob on my forehead it was great lol... I'll add a couple pics of us from the night. Anyways it ended up being a blast and I totally love hangin with my homies!!! I didn't even get home until like 3 in the morning and I have church at 9 O'clock..... hehehe but I was a good girl and still got up and went. That pretty much sums up my Saturday fun lol... Here are a couple pics we took while at the club! Oh yeah and it was Nettie's first time going clubbin so it was even funnier to be able to just go crazy with her. :) I'll always remember this experience lol...
Ok so.. Sunday.... I got my calling from my Bishop today, I will be sustained and set apart next Sunday. I'll admit that I was actually a little worried that he would call me into the primary or some kind of teaching position. I probably would have had to be honest about how I felt about being called to that. Because I feel in no way ready for a calling like that. Not to mention that I feel like most of them know more about what I'd try to be teaching them than I did. It's not the best feeling when you are trying to teach someone twice as young as you or even younger something and they correct you on it.... Ever had a 5 year old correct you? Yeah you sorta feel pretty stupid after that. Anywho... so my calling.... ended up being.... hehehe.... A librarian. With none other than my MOM!!!! Can I just tell you how freakin stoked I am for it? lol technically I already have been one every now and then because whenever I'm there I'm usually in the library with her anyways. So there you have it... I'm now going to be officially a Librarian. I'm very happy about this calling and I will admit that I was hoping and praying that I'd get this one instead of another one. Me and my mom will also be able to better motivate each other to make sure to always go even if we just don't want to get out of bed. So I went to church and got my calling after the block but during Sacrament there was another little baby that wouldn't stop looking at me and smiling and "playing" (making faces and stuff) with me. It was really cute. For some odd reason little kids tend to do that with me. It's really fun though because I absolutely adore them. My mom claims there must be some type of Aura around me that draws them to me... and I think that she might just be right about that. Then me and my parents went out to lunch together and went and picked some stuff up... like a bouncy rocking horse thing and a big wheel and stuff from my grandma's for the new baby that's on the way... (Tim's and Liz's) Then I totally came home and took a nap... I was so tired.... lol that's what usually happens when you stay out till 3 then end up not being able to get to sleep for awhile though huh? lol Then I just spent some time with my fam. Now I've gotta get back to workin on my English paper... lol Then head off to bed... Love to ya all!!! Hope you're all doing great :) If there's anything you need let me know! ttyl ~Kim

1 comment:

tabbycatdeitrick said...

Hey Sis! Looks like you've got a pretty good start on the blogging so far! Are there any notification services with this thing? I don't want to totally forget about these and miss out on a bunch of stuff! If there is, sign me up! Or let me know how.
So here are my thoughts:
I think you are an amazing girl with a lot ahead of you! I really hope you're able to keep up on this, because one day you'll read back a few entries, or several, and you'll realize how much writing has helped you grow as a person. Writing is a way to document your growth, without even knowing it. It archives your important memories, and creates a foundation for change. I love you, and I will do my best to keep up on all these blogs of yours. Between the boys and my own writing, I just hope my memory can keep up with your pace! Shoot me a comment or something every now and then to remind me, if you can.

Good luck! Your writing journey is now beginning! I'm anxious to see where it takes you.

Love you sweetie!
XOXOXO
Tabby (And them boys)