6.06.2008

HEHEHEHE IT'S FRIDAY!!!

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!! So first yesterday after I got off work I had a migraine that was just getting worse and worse. So I went to my appointment with my Chiropractor and Then went home, ate something took some meds and went to bed at 6:30!! WOW that is so freaking early for me.. The funny thing is, is that I slept pretty dang good throughout the night as well... It was so nice to be awake and feel refreshed this morning. So then I taught team this morning the whole time basically because... Seth L. a previous dancer from Scott's team just got back from a mission and wanted to learn the routines so that he could work back up to Scott's team. And he asked me to work on teaching him the Gold and Gold Bar routines so that I can possibly help him to re audition for the team.... :) Can I just say that that totally makes me happy? The funniest thing about all of it is that I knew exactly who he was when I first seen him and when Kristen first introduced him. Because I'd not only seen him dance before his mission... but I admit I actually had a crush on him for a little while before he left as well... lol I know retarded huh? Oh well... So I'll help him and hopefully by helping him audition it will help me to get onto Scott's team too.... :) We only hope right? It's about time I get on.... So after helping him I went to the Comp lab and was sending an email to someone when I got a random text... it was like "Hey it's been a long time... lets hang out" So it was a 435 number so I'm thinking its one of my friends from North Sanpete... (Not thinking that I'd get a text that early in the day from someone that is returning home from another country) So of course I was like... "Sorry to say this but um, who is this?" And I got a total scare.... this was the response.... "What? You kissed me then forgot me... was I that bad?" Ok so I start freaking out thinking um... who did I kiss??? OMG.... Cuz I know like everyone I've ever kissed and I don't remember kissing any of them... so I was like lets see if I can figure out who it is with this... "No, I got a new phone, lost half my numbers..." So I got one more text back before I figured out who it was.... "Good excuse... but you would have remembered if I had kissed you...lol" Right there that told me that it was Jeremiah and he just got back from Korea... So I called him and got to talk to him for awhile before I had to go to my next class, it was so coolioo!!!! It was Freakin Awesome man... I mean not like i haven't talked to him on the phone before... but um... probably just cuz I knew he was closer to me than he was while he was in Korea and knew that he'd be coming even closer in Utah today... :) Ok well... I'm tired of typing for a minute here... so I think I'm going to go read for a bit because my mom gave me a new book to read and I'm looking forward to reading it... :) So hope all is going well in your lives and you're all in my Prayers!! Lots of Love!!! Peace out ttyl ~Kim

No comments: