6.09.2008

Last night.. and this mornings Turmoil......

So I got sustained and Set apart in my new calling yesterday. As the new Ward Librarian... working with the main Librarian who is none other than my mom!! YAY!!! It was pretty sweet. :) Then I sorta chilled... I watched sliding doors, read a little bit, Shelly ended up surprising us and showing up... :) That was neat to be able to see her!! We might finally get to do our girls night this Friday... I'm excited I want to really bad so we'll have to see hopefully I won't have any other plans so that I can chill with her... :) Oh and the lady that was going to come and pic up our goat BG ended up having problems with her trailer hitch so she is going to have to come tonight now.... So today I'm excited because I get to get my hair cut... I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I think I want to do something new and different... I guess I'll have to look at some pictures and decided what I want... So t his morning I'm in all sorts of turmoil... I'm not sure what to do about a couple situations... I'm tossing over everything in my mind over and over and over again... and have been for the past couple hours... probably still will be having problems with it for the next little while... Which sucks because dwelling on something that you know you have to make a choice on sucks.... because you can see positives to everything and from every angle... however you can also see the negatives too... Which just makes it hard to make up your mind... I think I know what I'm going to do and what I have to do... the only problem is getting the guts and the nerve to do it... a rule I learned once is find something you want, even something that you could say you want more than anything and you just go for it... try not to think about the future to much or dwell on it an incredible amount but just go for it... And I think I just found my answer of what to do... I know what I want, I know what I'd really like to have happen... And the only way for it to happen is if I do, I have to change what is happening right now to get what I want... Which makes me feel shallow but I know it insists of changing myself and things that I'm doing... So... Tomorrow starting early on... I know what I'm going to do... I think I've thought about it enough... I'm ready to have a change in things... I also know that it's going to be hard.... But what did Jesus always say? "I never said it would be easy, I only said that it'd be worth it." Man I sure hope that this decision pays off and it really is worth it....... Anywho I better get to workin on homework... Loves!! Peace out! ttyl~Kim

No comments: