6.16.2008

Sorry

Ok so it's been awhile since I've posted... Sorry bout that... it's been pretty hectic the last couple days.... Let me give you a quick, this is what happened.... Me and Seth have had 2 private lessons with Tara trying to get ready for auditions... and they've worked out really good... I'm hoping he'll change his mind... even if I pay for all of the privates I don't even care right now... Saturday I laid out for awhile and while I was layin out I had a friend stop by, One of those long time no see friends... So Saturday night I ended up hanging out with him... It was pretty cool I got to go see Kung Fu Panda..IT WAS AWESOME!! And attractive... lol Sunday I went to Sacrament then drove down to Provo for Seth's homecoming.... It was really good. Then spent the rest of the day with my family. So those are the main highlights from the past few days... I've basically just been totally wiped out and tired... Another reason why I haven't posted... Anywho I'm gonna go so I can finish eating and get ready for school... Love you all... Peace! ttyl~Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like these little pictures you have at the end of each post, they really emphasize the posts point.