6.07.2008

Random Little Bits of Info......

So first thing.... yesterday I started getting a couple texts from a guy that I sorta liked a while back... Trying to set me up with his "very good buddy" So... um I said I'll check it out but I'm dating another guy that I'm giving a chance too. So I went onto this guys space ok? well.... can I just say um..... NOT MY TYPE!!! First of all I've totally fallen for this other guy... He's totally amazing to me, and he's treated me great and he hasn't even been here... So this other guy that's supposedly thinking I'm Magnificent and beautiful (so my friend tells me) is not attractive to me at all! I feel really shallow by saying this but um yeah... I had a GREAT friend Emily over last night and I showed her and my mom pictures of this dude... yeah they both told me NO No way are you even going out with him.... I feel so bad but he's just one of those guys that seem like half of my stalkers that I've had in the past... Bad memories.... Anyways so I just told him that I'm dating someone right now and that I'd think about texting this 'Very good buddy" of his.... This morning... I got some really shocking news... about this guy that has been a family friend my whole life... So I had seen him off and on for awhile then like nothing, I found out that he had moved back east with one of his older brothers for awhile... Well when I run into him next I was older.. (duh) And he had asked how old I was and if I had been dating anyone at the moment... and I told him no... So he asked my parents if it'd be cool if he asked me out on a date or two.. they said sure... we prefer her date older guys anyways because they tend to treat her a little bit better... So he started asking me out and it was always last minute or I already had plans... then I didn't hear from him for awhile and started to then date Erik.. of course that got a little serious... so when Brandon the long time friend started asking me out again I told him that I really couldn't anymore right then, so he told me well if it ends up not working out with him give me a call... Which a few months after it broke off I decided to shoot him a text.. I guess he had given up on me callin so he didn't know who it was when I had texted him... So I said to hell with it... Can I just say that the Lord works in mysterious ways and that I try to count my blessings when I learn that I could have ended up in a way worse situation?? Anyways my dad called me this morning, and had me look something up online.... It had showed me that this guy that I almost dated had been arrested and booked into the county jail like 6 times. And a few of them were because of ual abuse against a child... Well you all know that I haven't always looked my age and I look younger than I am... Yeah this freaked me out just a little bit... Thinkin of times that I had hung out with this kid and we were alone... that could have been me.. what's worse is that he is a family friend... WAIT let me rephrase that.... He WAS a family friend... I'm sorry but no friend of mine would ever do that to a child... Not to mention his other charges of criminal mischief, burglary, driving on a suspended license, driving with no registration.... not showing up for court dates... etc. etc. etc. This is something that I thanked the Lord that I didn't get caught up with him worse than I already was..... I'd probably be in a WAY worse situation than I am right now... I'm so thankful that I know that the Lord is always there and always looking out for our well being... I'm going to sign off for now because I've got other stuff to take care of but Loves to everyones!!! Peace ttyl ~Kim

No comments: