4.04.2009

Seeing isn't always believing, but it's sure nice!!! :)

So... :) I've had the opportunity to see my VERY HANDSOME MAN!!! On the computer a couple times... Once while he was at the airport and once last night... Can I just say I LOVE HIM!!! He's so amazing!!! It's really nice to be so blessed with technology now days. Before you only had letters... before that, telegrams, and before that Nothing!! I'd DIE!! I've decided that the Lord is a VERY nice Lord, he blesses me way to much!! :) Not only do I get letters, I get to talk to Brady on the phone, and now I get to see him and talk to him on the computer as well!! Of course none of this beats having him right next to me holding my hand or putting his arm around me... But for now, it's awesome!! Last night while I was talking to him we were able to pray together like we would before he left. And it was neat to be able to kneel where I was and put my comp in front of me. While he said the prayer I placed my hands in front of me as if he were kneeling with me and we were taking each other's hands and bow our heads. It was really nice to be able to say amen, open my eyes and see him looking at me at the same time. I got this rushed feeling of he's SO close to me I can almost feel him!! I wanted to give him a hug SO bad!!! However He'll get LOTS and LOTS of hugs later on to make up for it! (promise) After that I got this idea that even though we both still had our work to do, we could still have the chat opened... so that while we both worked on what we needed to it was still as if he were sitting right next to me and visa versa. It was really NICE!! And before I went to bed it brought up the hymn Count Your Blessings to mind. It was really nice. He's really nice!! :) So That's a great GREAT blessing that I am receiving right now!! Being able to see my soldier, (even if it is a little bit blurry for both of us...) and hear his voice, puts a smile on my face that is not easily broken. I want Brady to know how much I love him! He's a great guy and a great inspiration to me. I always find myself trying to better myself in all that I do. And when I think about it and ask myself why I am, it always leads to one answer, one word, one thought, one person, my one and only Love! BRADY! He makes me want to continue to better myself so that I can feel as though I deserve him, more so than I feel right now... He is such an amazing man, in all that he does. He's a gentleman, he's a missionary(yes still spreading the gospel even though in the army now), he's a great example, he's the bestest friend, and he's the one and only man I want to spend the rest of Eternity with. He's a wonderful person in an All around kinda way, if ya know what I mean!!! I love him in everyway that I know how!!!! Hopefully this will be an ok picture for me to post of him... It's one of the more recent ones that I have... I just love him so much!!! So one of my appointments today canceled... so one of my friends that goes to school with me came up and said... I think we should cut and change your hair... And mind you I've been hearing this for oh...3 and a half months... yes since I started!!! lol And I've changed it a couple times... for myself and for a couple of them to quit pestering... However when Haley said it today it was different and I actually wanted a change and needed something different so we did something different... I'll post 2 pics lol... One that's a normal one and one funny one that we took. :) Hope you like it!! Comment on it please!! It's different then I've ever done and I need some feed back!!! :) Love to all g2g ~KIM

1 comment:

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Kim- I LOVE LOVE the new hair. Very cute! It looks darker! Did you color it too, or just cut it?