4.07.2009

Bored for a minute

1. Where did you take your profile pic? my house 2. What exactly are you wearing right now? Um my tinkerbell black pants, and a green shirt... 3. What is your current problem? I miss Brady... and hope he's able to get back on for a min... 4. What makes you happy most? Brady 5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to? I can only imagine 6. Any celeb you would marry? Brady Lunnen.... Hey he's a celeb in my book!!! :) And I am marrying him. :D 7. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Kenzy 8. Ever sang in front of a large audience? When I was in jr high I sang for my ward talent show... 9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? idk... maybe maybe not... 10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows? Heck yeah man!! 11. Do you speak any languages? english and very little bit of spanish... but I'm relearning... 12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? grandpa and yes others as well... 13. Do you ever watch MTV? nope 14. What's something that really annoys you? Not being able to give Brady real hugs and feel his arms around me right now... =============== Chapter 1: =============== 1. Middle Name Mae 2. Nickname(s): Squirt, Kimmi, Piglet, Beautiful(Only 1 person is allowed to use this nickname, :) ) and many MANY more. 3. Current location: Living room 4. Eye color: hazel =============== Chapter 2: =============== 1. Do you get along with your parent(s): Yep 2. Are your parents married/separated/divorced married 3. Do you have any Siblings? Yes =============== Chapter 3: Favorites =============== 1. Ice Cream: too many, plus I'm not really big on ice cream I have to be in the right mood. 2. Season: summer, so I don't usually get cold, so I don't have to deal with my reynouds... (long story ask if you really want to know.) 3. Shampoo/conditioner: different ones that we use at the salon. =============== Chapter 4: Do You.. =============== 1. Dance in the shower? yeah lol... only sometimes though.. 2. Do you write on your hand? yep 3. Call people back? I try to usually 4. Believe in love? DUH 6. Any bad habits? yeah, a few... I'm working on them though 7. Any mental health issues: Um yeah especially tonight... lol just ask my mom 8. Miss anyone? more than I've ever missed anything or anyone in my entire life and I know that it's not going to change as long as he's away from me... but such is life... =============== Chapter 5: Have You.. =============== 1. Broken a bone? yep 2. Sprained stuff? more than you know 3. Had physical therapy? yeah 4. Gotten stitches? yep... to sew me back together after my surgery 5. Taken painkillers: yeah lol 6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? no but I want to someday 7. Been stung by a bee? yeah tooooo many times... 8. Thrown up at the dentist: nope I'm a tough girl!!!! 9. Sworn in front of your parents? lol yes sad to say it... I did about an hour ago... :( 10. Had detention: Nope never... lol YES!!! Hehe.. I mean it's me come on??? How could I not? I got my first detention in the 2nd grade.... =============== Chapter 6: Who/What was the last =============== 1. Movie you saw: Igor!!! 2. Three people to text you? Jill, Carol, Christine 3. Person you called: well the last 2 calls I've recieved is Brady and Weston, before then I called my mom 4. Person you hugged: my mommy 5. Person you tackled? idk... the last person I tackled was Brady before he left 6. Person you talked to on IM? Brady 7. Thing you touched? My laptop 8. Thing you ate? Salmon 9. Thing you drank: Kool-aid!!! 10. Thing you said: That's awesome!!!!

No comments: