4.23.2009

My Surprise that I found :) MY FIANCE AND FRIEND ARE AWESOME!!

First off I have to say that my friend Weston (one of my best friends), and my amazing fiance' Brady, ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!! They have supposedly been in contact for awhile without my knowledge working on a surprise for me. First I'll give you the low down and the story of how I see how it all came together, with a little input from one of Weston's experiences... and then I'll tell you how I found my surprise and my reaction..................... I guess a few weeks ago when Weston and I were hanging out he was able to Brady's number off my phone. He supposedly called him and they have been in cahoots getting this surprise ready for some time now... First step, Weston asked me, "If Brady were a stuffed animal what would he be?" well I automatically said either some kind of bear or some kind of Dog.... Let me think on it and get back to you. (I did ask him why and he said idk just a random question... RIGHT.... lol) The next day I chose to send Brady a message asking him what he thought he'd be knowing that I wouldn't get the answer till later that night... before I got the answer... I finally came to the decision that he'd be a Panda. (For several different reasons) Well as I was texting Weston back with my final answer, I received a message from Brady saying,"I'd be a Panda" my response was just "Great minds think alike Babe, that was my answer...:)" Well about a week and a half ago I was hanging with Weston and we were driving in his car, I seen a piece of paper that had Brady's last name on it and I was able to snatch it... I found his address on this piece of paper... I questioned Weston about it... and he said he was saying he got it so that he could write him a letter warning him if he ever hurt me then he'd hear from it from Weston... So I forgot and let it go... :) wow yeah I know I should have seen it... haha. So... Last night I was getting texts from Weston saying how cool Brady is, and he wouldn't explain why... and then after I was done at the salon he called and asked if I wanted to chill... I said no I should probably go home and take care of my mom, she's sick... So he put this fake guilt trip on me saying fine just go home and go to bed... lol and then he was very adamant about me going to bed... and then slipped and said something that he wouldn't have known unless he had been at my house... So I went home and went to my room On my Bed I found this...... My very own: Brady in a Panda form, and guess what?? He even sings and talks to me!!!!! I started BAWLING!!! It means SO much to me!! And I owe them both for it, neither one of them knows how much it really means to me.. Maybe one day... but we shall see... So Weston's little info for me was how he sent the voice recording box to Brady and Brady recorded it, and sent it back to him... Then Weston took it to Build a Bear and had it put in a little Panda in an army uniform. But as he was doing this all of the employees stopped what they were doing to help him because they thought that what he was doing for his friends fiance' who is one of his best friends (that'd be me) really needed something from his friend who was gone with the military... So they had been working together on it for a little while... Supposedly they all though that it was the cutest thing in the world that he was doing for his friends and being the middle person.. Which I have to agree it is way cool and very very cute!! Well... Here's a pic of me and my Panda. :) My little Brady. :) At least now I have something from him and that is named after him, that I can hug and squeeze and show off to people... I'm actually going to two wedding receptions tomorrow... maybe I'll take my panda and introduce my friends to my Fiance' :) Yeah that's what I'll do. :) hehe ok well I better head I've got stuff to do.. Just so you know everything's going great! I'm working a TON of extra hours at the salon so that I can get done early. :) That way I can marry my amazing man and move to California with him. :) I'm VERY excited for that!!!! Well I'll talk to you all later! Loves!!!

2 comments:

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

Seriously.... THAT IS CUTE !!!!!! MAN YOU ARE ONE FREAKIN LUCKY GIRL !!! GOODNESS ! :D

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

I could keep hearing your life stories and be happy for the rest of my life haah....