4.23.2009

So....

Ok so I admit it... I'm so Not the best at keeping up with a blog lol... at least I post when I can... So one of my past posts talked about my certificate and letter from the Army/Brady, for being an Army Spouse and I said I'd post some pictures... well I've finally set up a little tribute thing on my piano for my Soldier. :) Here are some of those pictures for you... :) Spouse lapel Pin, pic of my Hero, Certificate of Appreciation, Letter from the Army, Sticker :) I love my Hero, my soldier, my fiance', my Bestest-Friend EVER, and most importantly, my soon-to-be Eternal Companion. :) Brady I want you to know how much I appreciate all you do for not only me, but for our country. I love you So much and I can't wait to see you again!!!

1 comment:

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

Now that is the most adorable thing ever.... CUTE :D haha I'm so happy for you both !