9.12.2008

Some random Surveys that I filled out...

Survey # 1 1. First thing you wash in the shower? *my hair 2. What color is your favorite hoodie? *green 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? *yes 4. Do you plan outfits? *sometimes... 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? *not entirely sure... sorta confuzzled at the current moment though... 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? *my toe nails :D 7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? *aim but i dont use it 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having *It was about my ADORABLE nephew that I didn't get to see yesterday. 9. Did you meet anybody new today? *yes 10. What are you craving right now? *Holding Damian!!! 11. Do you floss? *sometimes lol not my strongest thing... 12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? *rabbits 13. When was the last time you talked on aim? *i dont use aim 14. Are you emotional? *can be 15. Would you dance to the taco song? *whats that? 16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? *yep thanks to my brothers 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? *lick it 18. Do you like your hair? *yeah usually 19. Do you like yourself? *i guess... 20. Have you ever met a celebrity? *yep 21. Do you like cottage cheese? *usually depends on my mood 22. What are you listening to right now? *the other people in the call center 23. How many countries have you visited? *one... but I'm traveling Europe next year!!!! AAAAAHHHHH 24. Are your parents strict? *no, they know im an adult and make my own decisions 25. Would you go sky diving? *maybe idk yet 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? *sure I guess 27. Would you throw potatoes at him? *no 28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? *my skirt!!! 29. Have you ever been in a castle? *not a real one 30. Do you rent movies often? *nope, not anymore... my parents sometimes do 31. Who sits behind you in your math class? *I'm not in math right now 32. Have you made a prank phone call? *Once when i was young 33. Do you own a gun? *um... no comment... 34. Can you count backwards from 74? *yeah if i wanted to 35. Who are you going to be with tonight? *Dancers.. 36. Brown or white eggs? *white? i dunno arent they the same? 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? *yes a few things actually 38. Ever been on a train? *not a real real train 39. Ever been in love? *yes 40. Do you have a cell-phone? *yes 41. Are you too forgiving? *yes I used to be incredibly forgiving but not anymore though... I sorta trained myself to not be forgiving... now I need to find the happy medium... 42. Do you use chap stick? *yes 43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? *i dunno working... 44. Can you use chop sticks? *yes 45. Ever have cream puffs? *of course 46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? *yep watched it at Jake's one night 47. What was the last question you asked? *idk.... are you going to see damian 48. What was the last CD you bought? *idk it was like a billion years ago. 49. Boys or girls? *whats that supposed to mean? do i like boys?, no I like Men. 50. What is your bus number for school? *I don't ride the bus I drive my new car that I just bought 51. Is your hair curly? *no it's wavy. 52. Last time you cried? *Sunday 53. Ever walked into a wall? *yep :P 54. Do looks matter? *honestly? I think they do to some point for everyone... 55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? *no....? 56. Have you ever slapped someone? *oh yes... 57. Favorite time of the year? *Summer 58. Favorite color? *Black, Blue, Pink 59. Are you sarcastic? *nope never... 60. Do you have any tattoos? *nope 61. The last person you held hands with? *Tyler...I think he was the last person... 62. Do you sleep with the TV on? *sometimes 63. Where was your default picture taken at? *Laguna Beach in Cali 64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? *no 65. Do you like your life right now? *i dunno, sure 66. How often do you talk on the phone? *often 67. What is your favorite animal? *bunny wabbit... or a dog... 68. What was the most recent thing you bought? *lunch for me and my mom 69. Do you have good vision? *yep! 70. Can you hula hoop? *used to be able to... i'm retarded now so no.. 71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? *I did once before. I won't make that same mistake twice. 72. Do you have a job? *yep 2! 73. Can you handle the truth? *id rather be told the truth than a lie and yes I can handle the truth even if it hurts.... 74. What are you wearing? *clothes, a peasant blouse and a skirt. :) 75. Have you ever crawled through a window? *yes lol a couple... Survey #2 You must be honest to take this survey! Honestly, are you in love right now? *no, but i do love people just not in that way Honestly, what color is your underwear? *hot pink Honestly, what's on your mind right now? *um... for some odd reason one of my friends is on my mind but also my brand new nephew. Honestly, what are you doing right now? *waiting for a student to call me so that I can log back out and help joyce clean the qui out... Honestly, what did you do today? *Went to classes, danced, went to breakfast with a friend, worked, ran to the bank, got food for me and my mom... now I'm workin again Honestly, do you think you are attractive? *sometimes Honestly, have you done something bad today? *depends on your definition of what qualifies of being bad.. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel? *sometimes if I'm like home sick laying on the couch and flipping channels... Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? *kinda Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? *dancing and being with those I love Honestly, do you bite your nails? *nope Honestly, what is your mood right now? *happy and a little confuzzled Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment? *DAMIAN!!!! Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? *oh yes I have a few actually Honestly, do you hate someone right now? *not hate just don't like... Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? *once again DAMIAN!!! Honestly, do your wrists hurt? *nope Honestly, are you in denial? *not anymore Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now? *well duh! who wouldnt? hello that's a no brainer... especially because I'm at work.... id anyone who would chose work over sex Honestly, is it easier to talk on Myspace than in person? *id rather talk in person Honestly, does anyone like you? *i think so, but im very confused in that department Honestly, is it going anywhere with them? *I don't really know... but for some odd reason I sorta hope that it does.. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly? *yes i did Survey #3 does your profile song have any special meaning? A couple of them what song is stuck in your head? I'll walk, by: Bucky Covington midnight, who were you texting? No one I was sleeping! what are you most worried about? Everything how different are you from three years ago? Oh very very different. let a good friend/ex/bestfriend go this year? yep... when is the next time you will see the person you like? um... I'm not saying exactly when... but in a few hours or so.... when was the last time you cried really badly? Um a few weeks ago... in August do you like your life at the moment? I wouldn't trade it for anyone else's but there is somethings that I wish I could change... are you currently frustrated with someone? not really, unless myself counts... do you have a friend that starts with the letter X? nope you want to get married? yes I do. is anything alive in your room? do spiders count? I'm almost positive that there are spiders in there.... found another web. do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? yeah were any of your past relationships worth it? yes they were been in a hospital this year? yes... but not for me I was there for Damian according to your ex, are you pretty? Yep what's the last piercing you got? The top of my right ear... but I decided to take it out.... do you know if anyone likes you? um... no actually.. I wish that I knew about someone... but I guess I'm not supposed to know... talk to your exes? some of them, a few I still consider friends and want in my life... have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a c? yes do you have trust issues? yeah, I think everyone does. do you currently have a hickey? nope is your dad a jerk? NO WAY ever been to Alaska? No someday maybe honestly, what are you sick of? Being so confused. have you ever regretted letting someone go? I used to, but not anymore who is the last person to sleep in your bed? me. how long does it take for you to get ready? Depends on the day. in the past week have you gotten your hair cut? nope whose bed did you sleep in last? mine has someone disappointed you recently? Yeah do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"? yeah how long is your hair? idk pretty long I guess... past my shoulders do you still turn to your parents for advice? yep all the time ever have surgery? yep a few are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's? both if i'm correct. been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Who hasn't? are you still friends with people from kindergarten? um... not really... do you want to see someone this very minute? um.. it doesn't actually matter... I'm fine... it's not like I'm not going to see them later anyways... has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you and meant it? yeah.... but it doesn't change anything now... what do you think of your number 2 on your top friends? He's amazing!! last thing to piss you off? um.... myself... do you like the person you are becoming? for the most part sure.. name something you have to do tomorrow? Watch a movie. :)

No comments: