3.18.2009

Sorry!!! Here's an Update!

So sorry it's been like a month since I've last written... Here's some new things that's happened or about to happen... 1) I received a letter, a certificate, a lapel pin, and some stickers from the US ARMY. Supposedly my amazing fiance' wanted to recognize me for being a good support of him and a wonderful Army Spouse (funny we aren't technically married yet lol) But it's pretty much amazing!! I need to post some pictures but they are still on my camera right now... haha I'll try to do that tomorrow or something like that. 2) Brady phased from White to Blue, which is AWESOME!!!! So He's gotten lots of extra privileges, one including more time on his phone, which I'M TOTALLY LOVING!!! It's been great to be able to hear his voice (although he's gotten the Boot Camp Crud as they call it and his voice is horse and he has a cold as well.) 3) He's graduating from Basic Training on Thursday the 26th of next week!! YAY!!! I'm so incredibly proud of him it's not even funny!!! He's so strong in everything he does and that's something I look up to! 4) I had a meeting with the Florist, Val, my mom and sister in law, it went great!! And we've gotten everything figured out and the wedding planning is going really good!! I think I finally found my Jewelry that I'm going to be wearing but I want to try it on with the dress to see... now I'm just trying to decided between a couple different Tiara's. :) YAY!!! Go wedding planning!! lol 5)My schooling is going great!!!! I'm on the Clinical floor and doing AWESOME!!! I have a lot of clients already calling in and starting to request me because I've been doing a really good job!!! It's been great!! If any of you want to come in and Have a trim, hair cut, color, manicure, pedicure, waxing, or whatever you want to think of, lol, Just call in at (801)785-3113 and request an appointment with Kim. I go to school at Capelli Institute of Hair in Pleasant Grove. :) It's Way fun!!!! Look forward to seeing people that I know come in and visit me! Until I get a job I'm usually doing both day school and night school right now so I can usually take appointments whenever it's best for you. 6) The family is doing great!! Well both families lol! Damian is growing into a cute little boy and he's progressing SO fast, when it comes to somethings we really do believe that he is very very smart as in a Baby Genius!! And he's SOOOO Cute!!! It's totally working for him lol. Ellie is also becoming a beautiful little girl, just like her sisters and her mother!!! I love Brady's whole family!! They are really being a great help with me as far as him being gone, they are also very supportive of us and our decisions which I really appreciate and thank them for!!! I'm very thankful to the Lord for all the ways he continues to bless my life, whether it be through school, my family, or Brady. I couldn't ask for more right now in life, (well maybe to see him... but I'll be seeing him soon enough!) I promise to try to work on doing better and I'm going to post some recent pictures of all of us that I have!!! (Yes I have some really recent pictures of him that are amazing!! MY SOLDIER, is SO HOT!!! lol :) And very VERY handsome!!!) I love him very much and look forward to our life that we will be sharing together! G2G work on more homework, Love to all of you!!!! ~Kim

No comments: