2.03.2009

My Apology it's been awhile, this is what's up.

So how are you all doing?? I'm doing GREAT!!! Here is what is currently going on in my life: I'm going to school at Capelli's Institute of Hair, in Pleasant Grove. I LOVE IT!!! It's way fun and I'm learning A lot!! I've already done a few hair cuts, and hair dyes. I'm working on graduating early in December of this year... because... I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! We aren't Completely OFFICIALLY engaged yet... however before he left the state of Utah for his Military training he asked me to Marry him and I said yes. I said in a previous post that we were planning on waiting the full 2 years of his training and he decided that he didn't want to wait the full 2 years so we are planning on a December wedding this year. It will probably be right after Christmas so hopefully it will work out so people can come and visit us... Because.... Pretty much the day after we are married we will be moving the rest of our stuff to California. He will be stationed in Monterrey California for about a year or so for intense language training. He should be starting that around August... So we should be back by winter of next year... :'( something that I'm not exactly looking forward to. I know that I'll want to come home but I was hoping I'd be able to get away from the cold for at least one year... But I guess not... After he graduates like I said we will be moving back to Utah. So then I'll be able to chill and see all of you again... However I still have the rest of this year to spend time with you all as well!! I hope that we'll be able to before I leave. Hit me up sometime and we definitely will!! Other than starting my planning on the wedding and going to school... Writing my MAN!!! and trying to stay in touch with everyone!! WELL I'd love to make this longer but I've got to run to Salt Lake and pick up my Baloo... I've been driving a rental way to long I want my car back!!! So I'll keep you all updated every now and then if you want me to send you an automatic email every time I post so that you don't have to wonder if I have or not let me know your email account and I'll hook it up. :) Love to you all!!! TTYL Peace ~Kim

No comments: